Fire Safety Training
Fire Safety Training , Trojan has a comprehensive training Programme. which covers basic Fire Safety & Fighting skills and Training of Fire Wardens
1. Basic Fire Safety Training
This course contents include:
- 1. Combustion principles
- 2. Classes of Fire
- 3. Fire extinguishment theory
- 4.The selection and operation of various fire extinguishers
- 5.Evacuation principles and Emergency Response preparedness
2. Fire Warden Training
Identification of persons and training them so that they can oversee the functions of fire safety and implementation of evacuation procedure in the organisation as Fire Wardens -
Roles of a Fire Warden are:
- 1. Fire risk assessment at work.
- 2. Action in the event of fire
- 3. Extinguishing fire at early stages
- 4. Fire drills / evacuation.